- Everyday: 12pm – 4pm
- While we will make every effort to have a buyer available during buying hours, there may be situations where we cannot be, in which case you may leave your items for the buyer to look through when she returns. Please indicate if you will return to pickup items we pass on or if we should donate them.
- Highchairs, convertible car seats, soft structured carriers- specifically Ergo 360, Lilli Baby or other multi-position carriers (not original style Baby Bjorn or wraps), glider’s/ottomans, scooters, wooden toys, double and umbrella strollers, high-end bassinets (Halo swivel)
- Children’s Clothing:
- Premie clothes
- Shoes in good condition up to size 13
- Rain coats and boots
- Very limited quantities of excellent condition SPRING clothing up to size 5T
- Sleep sacks (Medium & Large fleece especially)
- Magic Merlin Sleep Suits
- Women’s Clothing:
- Maternity clothes (all seasons)
- Nursing clothes
- Feel free to call before bringing in items to see if they are items we are accepting.
Do not need:
- Bouncer seats
- Play mat style activity gyms
- Bath tubs
- Rock n Plays
We are out of storage space so we can truly not take any more of these items at this time. Thanks for understanding.
Consignment Policy – How it works
For Clothing/Small toys:
When you bring your items in, we select what our customers might buy based on brand, condition, current inventory and buyer’s experience.
Please bring items in clean, wrinkle-free, odor-free clothing, and batteries in toys, if needed (ready to sell). If they are not and we opt to take them there will be a cleaning fee charged. Please bring no more than 2 bags of clothing per visit. Children’s clothing will be purchased for store credit only (exceptions may be made at the discretion of the buyer for size 5T clothes only).
For maternity/nursing clothing, we offer either store credit (you receive more) or check.
For Consignment Items (Baby Gear):
We set the price, although we welcome information regarding pricing of unique items. We generally sell items between 25-50% of their retail value. However, we reserve the right to mark down items further as is necessary, due to season change, supply and demand, promotions, or other reasons.
Consigned items will be displayed for for 90 days. The selling price may be reduced by 40% after 60 days. At the end of the contract period (after 100 days), all unsold items will automatically be donated or become property of Mommy’s Trading Post. If you would like your items back, it is your responsibility to collect them before the end of the contract period.
You will receive 40% in check or 60% in store credit of the final selling price. It is your responsibility to check in to see if your items have sold. Check/credit for consigned items may be collected 7 days after an item is sold, in order to accommodate our return policy. Checks must be picked up in store during buying hours (or if you request in advance it can be ready outside of buying hours). If you would like a check mailed there will be a $2 charge. You may request payment by phone or email. We will do our best to safeguard your items, but are not responsible for loss or damage.