- Tues – Fri: 12pm – 5pm
- Saturday: 12pm-4pm
- Sunday: Please call to check if there is a buyer available.
- High chairs, walkers, convertible car seats, soft structured carriers, glider’s, balance bikes, wooden toys, jumperoos/exersaucers.
- Children’s Clothing – Any Premie clothing. Summer clothing sizes 12 months – 6X (especially boys shorts) in excellent condition. Shoes up to size 13.
- Women’s Clothing – We are especially in need of maternity dresses and nursing clothes, but will consider other seasonally appropriate items.
- Feel free to call before bringing in items to see if they are items we are accepting.
Do not need:
- Bouncy seats
- Play mat style activity gyms
- Bath tubs
- Rock N Plays
We are out of storage space so we can truly not take any more of these items at this time. Thanks for understanding.
When you bring your items in, we select what our customers might buy based on brand, condition, current inventory and buyer’s experience. We will let you know whether we can take them and whether we will purchase them outright or offer them for consignment, and how much we can offer you for them.
Please bring items in clean, wrinkle free, odor free, with batteries if required (they should be ready to sell). If they are not and we opt to take them there will be a cleaning fee charged. Please bring no more than 2 bags of clothing per visit. Children’s clothing will be purchased for store credit only (exceptions may be made at the discretion of the buyer for size 5 & 6 sized clothes only).
For Consignment Items (Toys, Gear, Etc.):
We set the price, although we welcome information regarding pricing of unique items. We generally sell items between 25-75% of their retail value. However, we reserve the right to mark down items further as is necessary, due to season change, supply and demand, promotions, or other reasons.
Consigned items will be displayed for for 90 days. The selling price may be reduced by 40% after 60 days. At the end of the contract period (after 100 days), all unsold items will automatically be donated or become property of Mommy’s Trading Post. If you would like your items back, it is your responsibility to collect them before the end of the contract period.
You will receive 40% in cash or 60% in store credit of the final selling price. It is your responsibility to check in to see if your items have sold. Cash/credit for consigned items may be collected 7 days after an item is sold, in order to accommodate our return policy. Cash amounts are issued by check and must be picked up in store during buying hours (or if you request in advance it can be ready outside of buying hours). If you would like a check mailed there will be a $2 charge. You may request payment by phone or email. We will do our best to safeguard your items, but are not responsible for loss or damage.